[IEVS] Festival of Code

Oleg Lavrovsky [utou.ch] oleg at utou.ch
Do Jul 16 02:59:54 CEST 2015

Hello,

Thanks for the nice get together last night! As mentioned, I'd be glad to
see any of you join in to the* Festival of Code* that will take place at
the Fab Lab at the last week of the month (27 July - 2 August). You can
find details & let us know when you'd like to participate here:
http://soda.camp/festival_of_code/bern/2015/

If you have older kids who (might) enjoy programming, or know some, do let
them know as it's rare that such a good chance comes by to connect to
coders big and small around the world.

Fab Labs are also at the heart of the Muséomix
<http://www.museomix.ch/pdf/kit-museomix-DE.pdf> at the Museum für
Kommunikation in November. If you'd like to take part, I believe it's still
possible to sign up. Let me know if you do.

Finally a few of us in Bern are into retro/power computing and electronic
art: the crossing of the two is the underground event formerly known as
Bünzli, now Demodays. We would like to invite you all to a "demoshow" at
the end of August, but we need a little help to organise it - if
interested, please let me know.

じゃあね! (See you!)

O/.,