[IEVS] Festival of Code

LinuXperia linuxperia at gmx.ch
Sa Jul 25 13:14:48 CEST 2015

Am 22.07.2015 um 16:30 schrieb Alejandro Garcia:

> Hi all,
Hi Alejandro

 > Romeo, I attach here two photos of the line follower robot I built some
 > years ago. Feel free to add them to the IEVS web if you like.

Woow Great Job Alejandro.
This Robot Photos looks really Great ! Well Done !
I have uploaded them just now to our IEVS Web page.
One time you should see it direct on the Front Page.

http://www.ievs.ch/

and the other time i created for you as a Member Project
that need to be filled with additional Information by you.

See here:

http://www.ievs.ch/projects/index.php?page=raspberrypirobot
http://www.ievs.ch/projects/index.php?page=Projekte

If you need infos about how to write additional Infos as wiki style for
a Project just look at the bottom of the page when you click the Edit
Link for your Project at the bottom as a logged User on the ievs.ch Web
page.

You can also of course checkout some other existing Projects that are
showed on the Page to see how they have done it already !

The IEVS webpage is programmed that way that a Member can edit it
freely and independently without to ask first for a permission by
someone else or wait till somebody do it for him.

> I discussed with the collegue who developed the home automation system with
> the Odroid board (http://www.hardkernel.com/main/main.php) and
> he offer him to come and present by the end of this year or begining of
> next.

Thank you very much for your Engagement.
Yes having good presentation is very helpful.
I like especially this Odroid Board Computer.
I am planning one also to buy. They just had a Price Reduction
for the new Octa Core Processor.
Would be great if it can be maked.

> Can anybody forward this email to Benjamin? I cannot find his email
> address. :(

I sent this email to the Mailing List where all members are subscribed.
This was Benjamin get the Email too.
I suggest you to write always to the Mailing List where all People
are subscribed so they get your Email instead for contacting every one
separately. To send a email to the IEVS Mailing List just write or reply
to ievs (at) ml.ievs.ch

> Hot end of July!,
> Cheers, Alejandro

Have a nice time too Alejandro.
Greetings
Romeo

My DIY Hack Projects:
Eigenes Micro Linux Computer Betriebsystem:
http://www.ievs.ch/projects/index.php?page=microlinux
Primzahlen Generator:
http://www.ievs.ch/projects/index.php?page=primzahlengenerator
Spirulina Bio Reaktor